HOLIDAY AT THE POLISH SEA
If You are looking for a quiet, peaceful and comfortable place where family and children can spend a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city, it means that You find the right place.
For our Guets we have three luxury apartments. Each of them is designed for maximum five persons. The apartment has an area of 60 m2 with a large bathroom,a fully equipped kitchen, living-room with satellite TV,Wi-Fi and two bedrooms. Each apartment has a tarrace of 15 m2 with the panoramic sea views.
We offer an attractive price of the apartment (max. 5 persons):
- apartment “A” – 320 PLN per day
- apartment “B” ; apartment “C” – 300 PLN per day
If the apartment is booked for two weeks the price is lower by 10 PLN per day.
The booking is confirmed when 10% of the pre-payment will be paid.
Welcome to our apartments throughout the year ( weekend- from Friday 6pm to Sunday 3 pm and holidays). In the period from October to April the price of the apartment is 300 PLN per day.
- Check- in is starting at 1 pm and check-out is until 10 am.
- Each apartment is designed for maximum five persons.
- The property is monitored round the clock.
- Pets are not accepted (dogs, cats, etc.).
- The apartment is non-smoking and it is forbidden to make campfire outside.
- For each apartment is one parking space. Parking is free and unguarded.
- The booking is confirmed when the Guest receives the e-mail with the agreed dates of stay.
- After the payment it is understood that provisions of the RULES OF GUESTHOUSE are accepted.
- The keys to the apartment are handed over after the payment for the entire stay.
- The Guest is not entitled to hand over the apartment to the other people.
- Please be advised that we are not responsible for belongings left in the apartment by guests. Please place valuable items in the safe, which is located in each apartment.
- Please pay the attention to the closing of the doors and windows when you are leaving the apartment.
- Guest is fully responsible for any damage in the apartment arising from his fault or the fault of the visiting his guests.
- Any damage caused by Guest is paid at once.